Benzoin Siam (Organic)$15.00
(Styrax tonkinensis 60%, alcohol 40%)
Country of Origin: Thailand
Oil Quality: Certified Organic
Method of Extraction: Alcohol extraction of resin
Warm and comforting, organic Benzoin essential oil has a sweet, vanilla-like aroma.
- Good for asthma, bronchitis and coughs
- Improves circulation
- Increases lymph flow
- Clears lung congestion
- Cleans cuts, scrapes and skin lesions
- Black pepper, coriander, cypress, frankincense, ginger, jasmine, juniper, lemon, myrrh, rose, sandalwood, vanilla
- Lung Congestion Relief - blend 5 drops Benzoin, 3 drops Cypress and 3 drops Eucalyptus with 2 Tbsp Black Cumin or Almond carrier oil and apply to chest and upper back.
- Wound Aid - mix 1 drop each of Benzoin, Niauli and Yarrow with 1 tsp St. John's Wort and apply lightly to area.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.